Ajatananda Ashram is a non-profit organisation, and as such depends entirely on donations to cover its daily operational costs.
Available donation methods are:
- Credit card
- Thanks to the partnership with the AssoConnect management platform, we encourage you to use this method ;
- you will be asked to fill out an online donation form; this information will be integrated automatically, without us having to enter it manually. Your payment will thus be automatically recorded into the accounting system, which also greatly facilitates the treasurer’s work…
- click on the donation form and fill in the online form; (a second window will open: a dedicated page of AssoConnect, our data processing partner; do not close the page you are reading, and then return to it); you can pay the amount you have chosen on the AssoConnect website. This page is written in French; if necessary, you can use Google automatic translation, in order to process your payment in English.
If you are using the AssoConnect platform for the first time (in 2018), but you had already joined last year, the software will find your file and ask you to validate or complete it. You will not yet have created a password to access your own member space. Simply click on mot de passe oublié (forgotten password) in order to create one (and be sure to note it down!).
If you were not a member last year, you will be asked to fill in a membership application form on line, or you can log in without becoming a member.
Please include the message: “ DON POUR L’ASHRAM”
AssoConnect fees for payment by credit card are 1.9% + 0.25 €
- Bank transfer
- Bank account details are available here
- Please include the message « DONATION FOR THE ASHRAM » in the message field
- There are no fees within the SEPA zone
- Account: email@example.com
- The link to the donation page can be found here .
- You will need a PayPal account, which you can open without charge
- Please include the message « DONATION FOR THE ASHRAM »
- Paypal fees are 1.4% + 0.25 €
- You can make donations also in Bitcoin, through the Bitpay platform
- The link to the Bitpay donation page can be found here
- Bitpay fees are 1%
NB: all these fees will be supported by our association!