Donation for the International Retreat Assisi 2018
Donate to Ajatananda Ashram
Ajatananda Ashram is a non-profit organisation, and as such depends entirely on donations to cover its daily operational costs.
Available donation methods are:
- Credit card
- Thanks to the partnership with the AssoConnect management platform, we encourage you to use this method ;
- you will be asked to fill out an online donation form; this information will be integrated automatically, without us having to enter it manually. Your payment will thus be automatically recorded into the accounting system, which also greatly facilitates the treasurer’s work…
- click on the donation form and fill in the online form; (a second window will open: a dedicated page of AssoConnect, our data processing partner; do not close the page you are reading, and then return to it); you can pay the amount you have chosen on the AssoConnect website. This page is written in French; if necessary, you can use Google automatic translation, in order to process your payment in English.
Since you participated in the Assisi Retreat 2018, you have joined the association; the software will therefore find your file and ask you to validate or complete it.
Otherwise, you will be offered either to fill out an online membership form or to log in without joining.
- Please include the message: “DONATION FOR THE ASHRAM_ASSISI 2018”
AssoConnect fees for payment by credit card are 1.9% + 0.25 €
- Bank transfer
- Bank account details are available here
- Please include the message “DONATION FOR THE ASHRAM_ASSISI 2018” in the message field
- There are no fees within the SEPA zone
- Account: email@example.com
- The link to the donation page can be found here .
- You will need a PayPal account, which you can open without charge
- Please include the message “DONATION FOR THE ASHRAM”
- Paypal fees are 1.4% + 0.25 €
- You can make donations also in Bitcoin, through the Bitpay platform
- The link to the Bitpay donation page can be found here
- Bitpay fees are 1%
NB: all bank charges are covered by our association, except for the issue costs from your country of origin in the case of a non-SEPA transfer (therefore, please be so kind as to specify to your bank: “costs covered by the sender” !